Welcome. Current Child Care Business Owners
Are You Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level?
- Prosper is a new program intended to preserve and grow the number of family child care providers in Martin County. The program provides opportunities for existing family child care business owners to apply to participate in a specially-designed 18-month virtual business development program.
- The program includes business development curriculum that is combined with business coaching and support services. Participants will go through the program together as a cohort. The Prosper program provides the tools and support to help you grow and differentiate your child care business.
- Participation costs are funded through a generous grant from the Schmeeckle Foundation.
- Current Business Evaluation
- Business Coaching and Bookkeeping Services
- Program Development Guidance
- Access to Grant & Loan programs
- Marketing and Promotion Support
- Business Technology (Laptop & Printer/Scanner)
- Support and encouragement from your peers in the cohort; and introductions to other local early childhood education resources
- Commit to completing the 18-month virtual program;
- Actively participate in and complete each scheduled virtual course and independent learning activity;
- Achieve a star rating from the State of Minnesota’s Parent Aware program;
- Commit to operate your child care business for a period of two years while maintaining program licensure;